Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NEW auctions are coming up tomorrow night. I promise. Really. I just gotta write some. :D

We have coming up some Salt-Water Sandals (size 10). These are by far my favorite, and my own daughter gets them in most of the colors every year. They are cute, come in tons of colors, are nearly indestructible, and Hoy Shoe Company still manufactures right here in the USA (Texas). Not all of them are made here any more, but I like to support a company that's paying Americans to actually MAKE things, kwim?

Also coming up:
  • 24m Dresses
  • 24m Skorts from TCP
  • Customs, including chenille and halter tops
  • Mim-Pi
  • Baby Lulu
  • Chatti Patti
  • More Gymboree Strawberry (pants to match the shirts from the last batch - oops)
  • Toddler Boys authentic Hawaiian Shirts
I also just received another box today -who knows what's in there?

AND, don't laugh...I already have fall big girls' things here to do. PILES of beautiful Mim-Pi, Ooh La La Couture, Juicy Couture and more! Most of them are brand new! They grow so fast. :( Now if I can only finish summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment