Sunday, June 7, 2009

Auctions ending Tuesday 6/9

I have just a few, gorgeous items ending this week, and some more coming up on Tuesday. I have to say that the Baby Gassy Gooma really is looking darling. I have had my issues with BGG in the past, notably I just think it's too bad that they are manufacturing overseas, but I was really taken by the items I received this season for auction. After offerings from Lakeshore Drive and a stunning outfit from Aunt Emma's Orchard, I've received two additional cuties this week:


Aunt Emma's Roses (pictured left)
Cherry Bo Berry (below)



Those cherries just seem to keep coming every season, but always manage to look as fresh as ever. Both outfits have a soft knit tops and matching jeans - a comfy and sensible outfit for a little girl. Each of these offerings was worn only once, and so of course they are perfect like new.


Also coming up in this batch, you'll find:
  • Cakewalk
  • Chipie
  • ave.blu
  • Just Ducky Originals
  • Biscotti
  • Kate Mack
  • Psketti
  • Gymboree
  • Janie and Jack
  • Moret Dancewear
See them all by searching eBay for gudwiin. :)

Even though it's June, bidders are still out there looking for those special items, and I'm happy to say that I'm still receiving lots of totally cute things!

Coming up next week: some 24m dresses, boy's authentic Hawaiian shirts and some fresh boutique custom resells in sizes 2-4. If you won Gymboree Strawberry shirts a couple weeks ago, the pants have now surfaced (!) and will be available in next week's auctions too.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment