Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fall is here!


Well, the weather may not seem like it, but fall and school are right around the corner.  I'm pleased to offer another great season of beautiful things in sizes 2-5 and infant boys, plus ourbabychinadoll will have sizes 8-10.  As always there are a few choice items BIN in my eBay store too.  Stay tuned - it's likely we'll have some of the smaller and medium sized things, just don't know what's in there yet.  You can always check my ebay store to shop by size.

A note about shipping & postage:  Well, fall and winter things are heavier. After shipping baby shorties and sundresses all summer, I'm having a little sticker shock with the cost of shipping.  Please accept my apologies and keep in mind that a 3 piece outfit with jeans and a sweater is going to go over a pound.  That said, I do not charge any handling on Priority packages, and only an average small amount for delivery confirmation and envelopes on the First Class ones.  I think you will still find my shipping prices some of the lowest on eBay.  :-)

If your little angels are playing fall sports, I've got a pair of soccer cleats and football cleats, plus some larger ones for an older boy or lady, all in very nice shape and ready to play!  Those are listed now!  This week and next, find some beautiful shoes from Primigi, Stride Rite, Lelli Kelly and more, plus outfits and pajamas from Rabbit Moon, Misha Lulu, Mim-Pi, Room Seven, Chatti Patti, Lemon Loves Lime, Ooh! La, La! Couture, Little Mass, Small Paul, CC Clothing, True Religion, Haven Girl, Sister Sam and more.  Plus we have Lelli Kellys for the older girls and a selection of other cute accessories and things.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment