Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Dresses!

Easter Dresses are here!  I have just a few select beauties listed right now at Gudwiin to end on Tuesday night, including the immediate sell-out pictured at right, the Tokyo Dress from Luna Luna Copenhagen.  Brands include Luna Luna, Biscotti, Jottum, Janie and Jack and Baby Lulu.  I'm also adding some Rainjackets, swimwear and some European items to the smaller sized auctions, also to end on Tuesday night.  These are a 5-day auction, so get in there and have a look!

New in OurBabyChinaDoll are larger sized Easter dresses and more pretty Ooh! La, La! Couture outfits and accessories.  Of course there will be more new auctions next week, but I added a few 5-day auctions to round out the collection that was there.  There are also a number of those pretty netting skirts from Lemon Loves Lime, in various colors and sizes, many are BRAND NEW.  We just finished a shoot of Ooh! La, La! Couture for market posters, and this new season is just stunning!  Looking back at the items I have here (from last season), it reminds me just how much I love this brand - great quality, unique style, and always some pretty color of print that I just have to have!  Your great deals are right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment